Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relapse

Although I know I have a few readers who are dying to know what's going on in our lives (said in a totally sarcastic voice) I'm sorry to report, once again, we are still lame! Haha :]


We did find out Scott will be leaving for work sometime in the next 6ish weeks. He's only been home for 4 months and I don't feel fully ready for him to up and leave again, even longer this time. I'm lucky this time around because he'll only be an hour away, instead of 2 like last year. Trying to focus on the positive! Haha. He recently got a promotion and is now a full time "Hot Plant Foreman". He has busted his butt to get to this point; put in loooong hours, and literal blood, sweat, and tears (usually from me). I'm so lucky he is such a hard worker. He loves his job and his company. I'm so blessed he has such a great, secure job in this struggling economy. I will admit there are times when I HATE this position, he's gone all the time, and works strangely long hours. But I realize he is working for US not just him anymore. He's such a good guy, and I ocunt my blessings daily.


As for me... Well, I'm still working and keeping busy with that. A few weeks ago, I had a strange feeling to get onto the ISU web site and search my major. Without thinking I did, and I stumbled upon something miraculous!! They changed the requirements, for the BETTER!!! ISU decided to remove the 6 classes they added 3 days before I went to offically apply!! I was so happy, and relieved, I cried! So with that being said, I jumped onto the registration page and signed up for summer school. It will be a fully online class, and I couldn't be happier! It made me realize the power of unanswered prayers. The worst of things can happen, for no particular reason, and witout a second thought, the best things can happen.
Pretty much, that sums up what has been going on. We did go to the Jason Aldean concert, so I will have to add a few pictures from that. We had a blast, we LOVE Jason! And Luke Bryan was good too.
Until next time,
Maren

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you all are doing good! I am so glad you have a great guy in your life to take care of my best girl! :) You deserve so much happiness! What are you studying in school? I am glad things are lookin up! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now if only He could answer my prayer about the math 108 requirement! Im never going to graduate. hehe.
    So glad things are working out for you!

    ReplyDelete