Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane

Well we got word last week that my mom will be leaving Aug. 26th!

Anyone that knows anything about traveling to China.... Uh, good grief, is it a LOT of work!

Basically to communicate, you seriously need either an Ipad or an Iphone . Something with a Wifi capability... Any others forms of communication; telephone, internet, email, text... is all ROAMING! We spoke to a cat at Verizon, basically said for an hour on the Internet Skyping, it would be give or take $500! Um, I love my mom (and she loves me) but not that much! HAHA. So we are trying to track down an Apple piece of equipment. This is just one thing, and it is a lot of work! :/


Anyway, thank you all for you kind wishes for her. She is still very nervous

and a little excited. I'll keep everyone posted as we know more!


Until next time

-Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment