Friday, October 21, 2011

The Story

I know I was very vague about our engagement, so I'll give you the story!


I had absolutely no clue he was plotting anything, he had wanted to go to dinner last Wednesday night, but I said no because I had a ton of homework I needed to get through. So after he and I had finished dinner, I was sitting at the table doing English revisions and he was bugging me- hovering around me, wouldn't leave me alone type of things. Basically the kid was annoying me (oops!). Eventually he asked if I would close my eyes, but I really wanted to get my homework done so I could watch Law and Order (haha, really) anyway, I finally agreed. And when he told me to open them, there he was, on one knee with a big box and a shiny ring! He gave me a little speech and ended with "Will You Marry Me?" I was honestly so shocked, I told him for the first time in my life I was speechless. He told me he expected more emotion, I didn't cry at all - I was honestly SO SHOCKED. After what seemed like 5 minutes, he told me I still hadn't given him an answer, and I said "Crap! Of course, yes! I'm sorry!" HAHA.


So we've set a date of June 2, 2012


I am very excited, still in a state of shock and have an overwhelming feeling of my last sememster of my undergrad and wedding planning... What have I gottem myself into?!


Thank you all for your well wishes and love, it's very much appreciated!

1 comment: