Monday, January 7, 2013

Private Time

So I've been thinking about the topic of taking our blog private. Have you ever actually taken the time to see where your 'viewing audience' is from? I was messing around with settings just by chance and it's disturbing! So I think it's time. I know my readers are rather few and far between, but those of you who do want to be apart of our little Nelson News, send me an email - chrimare@isu.edu. I'll get you on the list. I'll probably wait a little bit before I actually do the deed, but for now, you have all be warned :)

Hope you all had a great holiday season! My family and Scott's family had an amazing Christmas, one that will not soon be forgotten. This topic is a separate post in itself - stay tuned! We both had two consecutive weeks off, at the same time people, that never happens! So we were able to hang out a lot and do a whole lot of nothing. It was so great. It's not often we can just be together and relax. I think we may have gotten our of our sweats a total of 5 days. Laziness at its finest!

A few weeks before Christmas I had my friend, Hilairy, take some family photos for our christmas card. I kept looking through them thinking.. Wow, this group of 4 is a total wreck! Diesel is eating his leash, eating Ruger's leash, trying to run away, at one point Ruger drug me to the ground in the rocks and I fell to my knees. It was a lovely, frigid day! I'll post a whole mess of them on my next post and you'll see what I'm taking about.

Happy New Year friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment