Friday, August 7, 2009

My Happy List

I saw this on Stacy's blog and thought we all need a little
reminder of what makes up happy,
so I'm going to make my own.
(Thanks Stac!)
1.
Childrens Hymns. There isn't anything that calms
my soul like Primary songs.
2.
Me & Scott time. Working 2 jobs, school starting,
and him leaving town next week makes me
cherish 'our' time to be together.
3.
Diesel snoring. Random, yes, but I can't help
but giggle a little when I wake up in the
middle of the night to that
LOUD rumble.
4.
Tanner & Talon. My heart swells everytime
I get a phone call or a card and a big
"I love you" from them.
5.
Memories/Photos of my Grandma. My time with
her was short in my eyes, but I have
great memories and pictures of her for always.
6.
Fresh shaved legs on clean sheets hung outside.
The way they slide right to the coldest
part of the bed on a hot summer night!
You ladies know what I'm talking about :]
7.
Girls Nights. It's so refreshing to go and spend
an evening with them and laugh for hours
about nothing in particular.
8.
Autumn. (Since today has that feel)
The smell of dried leaves and the abudance of
colors on the hills surrounding our sleepy town,
that cool, crisp breeze. Aww, come fall, please!
9.
A New Cookbook. I love cracking open
a fresh new cookbook and looking for recipes
that are totally different or have a new spin
on an old favorite.
10.
Love Notes From Scott. Stuffed in my purse
or under the windshield wiper when I'm at work/school.
Knowing he takes the extra effort to let me know he
loves me and is thinking about me.
So there is my list of 10 things that make me happy. I could have
gone on and on, but I hit on the most important. I
challange you to make your own happy list.
Like I said, in a world as busy as the one we live in,
we all need a small reminder of what keeps us going
on a daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it! Its so fun to read what makes people happy. I love your #6. I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete