Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wedding Season

Please come to an end.....



We have had sooo many of our friends get married this summer, it's been crazy! One every other week since June. The final wedding of the season ends (I think) with my BFF Hilairy getting married on the beach of Bear Lake, Aug. 22. I don't know how many of you know this, but I am a party planning fool! Ha. I was lucky enough to be the 'Wedding Planner' for this beauty and cannot wait to see the final results. It was a quick 3 months to plan and get everything done, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm doing centerpieces for the tables, as well as program/fans for each chair. (We are hoping the weather is 90 like any typical Aug. would be)



This is a front view of the fan

Next weekend will be spent in Bear Lake getting all the last minute things together, when It's all set up I will for sure take photos so you can see my work. Lets cross our fingers it turns out as good as I see it in my mind, and that the weather is warm too :]

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I struggled planning my own wedding...I cant imagine doing it for someone else. OVERWHELMING! I love the fan idea!

    ReplyDelete