Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Concert Whore

Yep, I said it.... I LOVE me some concerts :)



Me, and 3 of my bestest girl friends ever went and saw Jake Owen

in Burley for their county fair last week. We were right at the stage and I

did everything I could to touch him... Epic fail! :)


(I messed up these pictures so bad-I wanted them in order-so the sizes are butchered!)






Courtney, Hilairy, Marianne, me


He really is talented... And not bad to look at (wink)



So funny story... Jake (we're on a first name basis, haha) was throw guitar picks left and right and I was bound and determined to get one! Well he tossed one RIGHT TO ME!... And it went right in between me pointer and bird finger. But Mare noticed it on the ground and stepped on it so no one else would snag it. So I'm hustling to get it and I notice this women behind us YANKING on Mare's toes!!! She was trying to get her foot up off of it! So if anyone knows me, you know I'm not havin' it. So I got down to eye level with this lady and said, "ummm, no." Needless to say I prevailed, and here's the photo to prove it!! HAHA




And to end a PERFECT night, WE GOT TO MEET HIM! He is soo incredibly nice and really genuine. We were only allowed one photo and just my luck, he looked down as soon as the picture was snapped. Either way... It was such a great time-As you can probably tell by my ear-to-ear grin!







No comments:

Post a Comment