Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Worst

I am the worst blog poster ever.... I can't believe November came and went, and now... Well, now 2011 is about here. I'll give the quick and dirty version of the last month....

  • I registered for school again. Kinda nervous, kinda anxious, kinda bummed. I haven't been in a year, but I feel I am in a much better place than a year ago. I am taking 15 credits and going to school every day but Friday. I needed an incentive.
  • With that, I am also fully invested into the Health Education Program. So, in 4 semesters, I will be graduating. Wow... Graduating. It's long overdue.
  • Thanksgiving was spent this year in McCammon with the Nelson family. We had a nice dinner, stuffed ourselves until we were ready to pop and watched some football.
  • Black Friday, was a total bust, I had to work! Sooo depressing. It's just not the same going in the afternoon instead of 4am :)
  • We are still up in the air about our Christmas activities. I have decided that when Scott and I have babies, the parents can come to us! Haha. We will need a 15 passenger bus to haul all everything. Us, kid(s), dogs, gifts, kid stuff, dog stuff. I'm thinking we'll need a 15 and a u-haul.

I will take some pictures (family shoot, Christmas tree, recent happenings) soon and post them. I promise you all will hear from me before Christmas.

I hope everyone, although caught up with the craziness of the holidays, remembers the real reason for the season. The Savior.

Merry Christmas friends. I am grateful fo reach and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment