Monday, October 14, 2013

Pictures??

I promise I haven't been holding out pictures on everyone! I've tried at least half a dozen times to upload pictures and Blogger gets about half way done and thats it. It won't even upload the ones it had already completed.. I don't know. Could be Blogger, could be operater error. So here we go again. I'll probably do a few different posts with pictures to see if that helps. Saturday, October 12th Ryker turned 8 weeks old. Reality seriously set in. I only have 4 more weeks with my son before I have to go back to work. My heart just drops every time I think about it. *Side note: On that subject of work, I am so blessed and extremely lucky that my mother in law is going to watch him for us. I may have already mentioned that. We feel so lucky that we don't have to put him in daycare. I've looked at a few different ones and never got good vibes about any of them. I really just didn't feel like it was a place for my child. Granted, the ones I checked out are probably fantastic places with great people, I just didn't want my kid there. So between my mom and Scott's mom, he'll get to spend quality time with his grandma's - which I think is awesome! Anyways, Saturday me and my mom took Ryker to the pumpkin patch with my friend Marianne and Ryker's best friend Conor. We had such a blast! If you are local, go to The Golden Pumpkin Patch on Hawthorne Rd. They have tons and tons of pumpkins, all sizes, shapes, and colors. They have a little maze for kids.. It's just a cute little patch. Ryker got his first pumpkins, Conor even picked out two mini ones for him :) Here are some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment