Monday, February 15, 2010

To Scott:

Happy (late) Valentine's Sweetie. This is the one day of the whole year, besides your birthday, that I can tell you how much I love you. You are my best friend in this entire world. You make me giggle when you tell 'funny' jokes, you make me smile when you sing a little (a lot) off key, you make me cry when you do sweet, totally random, nice things for me. I could go on and on about why I love you, but mostly, you already know. You are the light at the end of the tunnel when I feel like there is zero hope, you are the becon I need when I go a little off path, and most importantly, you are the loving arms I need when I just can't take it anymore.

Scott, how I ever wound up with you is totally beyond me. Out of all the girls in this world,

you picked me to give all your love too.... How lucky am I?


Love, Maren



No comments:

Post a Comment