Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthdays

How does something this small, and precious....



Turn into a little terrorizer like this??


My sweet little 'nephew' Talon, just turned 4! I remember the day he was born, I was soooo excited to love on him. He was the best baby I had ever seen! He just moaned and groaned and would occasionally open his baby blue eyes to see who was holding him. He was so tiny, and had a head full of dark hair. (Totally opposite of his older brother; who was a HUGE, bald baby).
Talon, at four, you are your own little independent soul.
You go to preschool, and attempt at making friends.
You have a HUGE attitude, good and bad :]
You are a lover.
And very much a fighter.
You love baseball and soccer.
And you love to go to the pool with me and Tanner.
'Mayen' and Scott love you little boy. Hope your 4th birthday was a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment