Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's that time again.....

We found out early this week that Scott will be leaving in 2 weeks for the summer... Wow. I knew this was coming, but good grief. This came way sooner than I anticipated! It's bittersweet really. It's good he's going and getting back to work, but it's so hard being without him. Three months was rough last year, this time around- the possibility of 6 months. Me and the boys will be regulars in Grace when this is all said and done, we may even take up residency :] So he's been bookin' it to get the trailer back in 'order' for living in. A good clean, inside and outside, and refilling. It's nearly impossible to think of all the things you may possibly need in 6 months, hopefully Grace has a good store, and it helps that his Mama isn't that far away either.
This is just kind of a funny story that just popped into my head.... When Scott left last year, me and Diesel were having to make trips to Malta at least 3 times a week... Not because I missed Scott, but because the dog missed Scott! He wouldn't eat, he wouldn't sleep... He just paced and cried for a good month! I hope he doesn't pull this stunt again! Scott seems to think he'll take him and he can live with him over the summer, but I think the same would go if he were away from me for too long... This dog is a child, I'm not even kidding! Haha!
Well, that is all the news going on around here. Hope everyone is doing well!
Until next time,
Maren

1 comment:

  1. you are such a good sport...if john goes fishing for the week I mope around all bored and sad. I couldnt do it for the entire summer! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete