Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm finished

I had to write and brag a little today, I finished my last final today!! Oh, what a relief! I didn't have anything over the top difficult this semester, thank goodness, but it's still a lot of stress. And most of the time, I can become somewhat of a hag! Scott was smart and headed to St. Anthony to do some 4 wheeler riding on Saturday, so I was looking forward to getting lots done... Basically I got nothing done, my aunt came up from Twin to visit! So that made it even worse and added to the already built up stress. I'm amazed at how thesmallest of things can bother you when you are under a TON of stress. And this weekend wasn't my finest. I'm so lucky I have Scott to help me through things, he's so level headed and rarely shows his flaws.

We've decided to make BIG life change for ourselves, to better us as individuals and as a couple. I'm looking forward to removing the negative things in our life and replacing them with something better, something more fulfilling. Don't ask me just yet what those things are though :] I can't help but remember things I was taught in Primary that I've known, but never paid attention to until I really needed it, pick your friends wisely! Scott and I go through these vaule changes often, our needs and desires change, and we re-evaluate whats around us. It's hard to let go sometimes, but it's for the better. We will be better because of it. So to you, good riddens.

Good luck to those of you who are taking finals! It's just one step closed to summer vaca!! (Now we just need some good weather!)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! your done with school for the semester!! Now you can have a fun summer!! And since you're my sister's neighbor and all I'm sure I'll see ya a lot. I'll be over there tons when July comes around!! That's when she's having her baby GIRL!! I'm so excited!! So anyways we'll have to hang this summer!!

    ReplyDelete