Thursday, May 21, 2009

This Day in History

On this day in 1987, Sandy and Mark Christensen brought into this world a brand new baby girl.....

Thanks Mom and Dad, I owe you one :]

Today I turn 22, where has the time gone? Honestly, I can remember b-day parties with

clowns, lots and lots of friends, cake/ice cream, the works. Birthdays aren't nearly

as much fun now. My next milestone...... 30? Ew. My Mom, Dad, Grandma Honey, Scott

and I are going to IF tonight to eat at the Olive Garden (my FAV) and go to the

Titanic exhibit. A pretty simple, easy going day- for a pretty simple, easy going gal.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Maren! I have missed you in class this semester! Have a great summer!
    ~another Christensen : )

    ReplyDelete