Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TaYLoR sWiFt

Me & 3 of my fabulous girl friends went and saw Taylor Swift yesterday in SLC!! It was SUCH a blast, the girl can put on an AMAZING show!! Kellie Pickler was suppose to do one of the opening acts, but got sick, so Gloriana opend for her. They sing 'Wild at Heart' (sooo good). They were awesome as well. The show was 3 1/2 hours and totally worth it. I would see her again. Here are a couple of photos; the ones of Taylor are a little blury...





Also, on a not nearly as happy note.. I spent the first half of the day yesterday in the ICU with my Grandma Honey-she had a mild heart attack. It was really upsetting (obviously) seeing her hooked up to random cords and listening to the doctors talk about the damage to her heart. She is in good spirits today, talking and laughing (she wanted to know if her hair looked okay), so we are hoping for a fast recovery. I couldn't handle losing my only grandparent.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweets! I'm glad you had fun at the concert!
    I heard about your grandma the morning it happened. I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do let me know!!

    ReplyDelete