Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's just about that time...


I seriously get so pumped for that first colored leaf on the tree.
I love everything about fall; the smells, the colors, the crisp morning air, the sweaters and layers, the fod...I could go on and on about how much I love fall. My most favorite thing about the fall is going to Logan Canyon. We would always take my Grandma Hazel up there so she could get out and see all the colors and just to be able to spend time with her. We haven't been in 2 years, last year was too hard to face the fact she wouldn't be coming with us and the year before that, she was so weak and couldn't make the trip. We decided we would go up this year when the colors reach their peak, for her. If you've never been, go! It is such a beautiful drive and there are little spots you can stop; by the lake and by a mountain spring, and just enjoy nature for a moment! It's a perfect spot for taking awesome outdoor shots as well (this picture isn't from there :]).

No comments:

Post a Comment