Saturday, October 17, 2009

About Me

I totally stole this post from my friend Amanda :] I thought it looked fun, and I needed something to blog about, so why not myself!





A to Z - All About Me



A: Addiction: Purses

B: Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon or one of Scott's waffles

C: Chocolate or Chips: Usually chips

D: Dessert or Appetizers: Appetizers, LOVE LOVE chips and salsa

E: Essential Items: Blackberry, Debit Card

F: Favorite Color: Black to wear. and my fav color in general... uh, green

G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears

H: Hometown: Pocatello

I: Indulgence: Shoot.... probably uh, coconut M&Ms!

J: January or July: Both! I love the winter, and I love July nights!

K: Kids: Probably never the way we are going....

L: Life isn't complete without: Faith, Friends, and most importantly Family

M: Most exciting memory: When Scott said we could get Diesel!

N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: Zero

O: Oranges or Apples: Apples

P: Phobias or Fears: Never getting married, failure

Q: Quote: "There is never a crowd on the extra mile." -Unknown

R: Reading: Hate it-blame it on hours and hours of textbook reading

S: Summer or Spring: Spring, love the flowers and colors!

T: Toughest Day: April 2, 2008, the day I lost my Grandma Hazel.

U: Unknown Fact About Me: I am boarderline OCD

V: Vacation I want to go on: Close: Mnt. Rushmore.. Far away: Bora Bora

W: Walking or Running: Walk. My knees gave out on running long, long looong ago

X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Had both.

Y: Your favorite food: Chicken, any kind!

Z: Zoo or Bowling: Bowling. I love to bowl, I suck at it, but its so fun!

Now it is YOUR turn! :]

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... is it possible to obtain these mythical coconut M&Ms in Pocatello? Or must one take to the road on a valiant quest thereof? Inquiring Pocatellans greatly desiring coconut M&Ms want to know!

    ReplyDelete