Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's about time!

Right after my BFF's wedding, my camera took a total dive on me and I had to send it in for warranty work. That was in Aug. so after 10 days I still hadn't recieved my camera back and called the company to see what the issue was. And the lady I spoke to said it was fixed and sitting in shipping still... She had no idea why it had not been sent out.
I waited a week, still no camera and I called again, and again, and again....... Finally, over a month later, I got ahold of someone who had an answer for me, just to find out they had LOST my camera somewhere in their own shipping deptartment. I was irrate! This is a professional camera repair company! REALLY??!!
So, because I was so mad and it took them forever to stop beating around the bush, they upgraded me "for my troubles". HA, I need a lot more than an upgrade thank you!
~
That being said I'm pleased to announce I can finally post some pictures!
I just need to take some first, and figure out how to use this new gadget.....
Upcoming Events:
  • Mom's Birthday
  • Logan Canyon
  • Tanner's 7th Birthday (tear)
  • HaLLoWeeN
  • The Holidays (cheer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment