Saturday, October 3, 2009


I love Conference weekend. It's such a blessing
to be able to listen to the Prophet's twice a year as they
lead and guide us till the next time we meet. As I sit
and listen, it never fails that I have the feeling they are
talking directly to ME. I know with all my heart those men are
true voices of Christ. They were put on this Earth to
direct us till we meet our Father again. I'm so thankful I
was brought up in the LDS church-if not for my faith, I don't
know where this world would have taken me. And I am lucky
enough to have found a man who is also firm in faith.
We struggle, we all do, but we know where we want to be when
our time on Earth is through, and it's together. For eternity.
~
Everyone enjoy Conference weekend and the
blessings those talk give.

1 comment:

  1. That would be SO GREAT!! I would love to see yoU! Let me know and we will make plans or if you need somewhere to stay we have an air mattress... haha :)

    ReplyDelete