Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Yesterday was my Mommy's birthday.

I am blessed beyond measure to have a mom like her

she is the most amzing women I know

She always keeps the most positive attitude in the

crappiest of situations

She is a free spirit and an inspiration

We have always had a great relationship, always

Even when I was a stupid teenager, her love for me never

decreased (even though it probably should have)

She would drop anything in a blink to be there for me,

she never missed a dance recital, dance pictures, soccer game, choir events,

piano recital, high school dance... Nothing.

Mom, God is watching you and he knows what an amazing, strong

women you are. You will be blessed for eternity.

The only thing better than calling you my mother is waiting

for my kids to call you 'Grandma'


Happiest of Birthdays to you Mom!

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment