Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Blonde Moment

I just had a thought...... I totally didn't post anything about our CHRISTMAS!! Good grief... I'm going nuts, I swear!! Hahaha!
Well, our Christmas was fabulous! We had Christmas Eve with my parents, and Scott's family at our house. Scott cooked an amazing prime rib and we just hung out and visited. It was so nice! It was cut alittle short because my Dad had to go to work (damn law enforcement!), but the Nelson's stuck around awhile and we laughed and giggled and really just had a good time.
Christmas Morning we woke up kinda early, like 7ish I think, and tore into our gifts! We made out.. We always do, and every year we always say 'next year, lets go a little less okay.' Never happens! Haha. I got jewlery, not what you are thinking, a great necklace! And my folks got me an Ipod. I feel like a caveman, I can't believe I didn't get one of these babies sooner! I LOVE IT! It's bright orange and it makes me happy! HA! We packed up our goods and were outta the house by 10am. My mom was heading to her sistes in Twin, and Scott, I and the boys were heading to McCammon to open gifts with the Nelson's. Gezz, we made a haul there too, that includes the little boy dogs! They are so generous to me! I love them, they really are great, I lucked out to get such a good pair of in-laws! We spent the rest of the day there and had Christmas dinner there.
I was really hoping to wake up to a white Christmas, there is nothing more I l ove than a fresh snow on Christmas morning. Although I didn't get the snow, I got everything I wanted a more. A happy, healthy family and more memories than I can count using my fingers and toes!
If I can figure out how to get pictures up with my dang new camera, I'll do it.
Speaking of, does anyone have a Sony D128 (or something of that sort) and use Picasa?!
I cannot for the life of me get my camera to go into install mode and upload them to the program, and it's killing me slowly, I'm sure of it! I have like 4+ months of photos to share for heck sakes! Let me know if you have any suggestions!
Christmas was great at our households, and from what I've read, it looks like everyone else had just as magical of Christmas as us!

No comments:

Post a Comment