Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

'Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.'
-- Norman Vincent Peale
Take time this Christmas season to remember the blessing you recieve from Christ the Redeemer. I know with all my heart He guides me through life and knows what is best for me.
His love makes me want to be a better person, a better saint, and a better women. I know He
sends his messages through the Prophets to help spread the teachings of Christ. I know their
word, is the word of God. What a comfort it is to know that these men, listen to the Saviors word. I know the LDS chruch is true, and I am beyond grateful to be a part of it always, especially around this Christmas season.
Merry Christmas friends.
To a healthy and prosperous 2010.
-Maren, Scott,
&
the boy dogs :]

No comments:

Post a Comment