Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Grief.....

My family had an amazing Thanksgiving, it was my folks, me and Scott. It was laid back and simple, full of good laughs and good food. My dad spent the day with us because he had to work that afternoon, so we had an early dinner. But it was nice to get everything taken care of and then just be together. We watched a little football and took a big, much needed nap!

My mom and I are part of the CraZiES who get up at 4am and go shoppping the day after Thanksgiving! We make it our little tradition every year, I've been going with her since I was 12. I can't wait till I have kids and they want the MUST-HAVE toys. I'll be the lady throwing elbows and diving on people to get what my kid wants.... Okay, that may be a little over top, but...... We'll just have to see! :] I had to work later that day at TJs and suprisingly, it wasn't as wild and crazy as I expected it! Thank goodness! I do have to share a funny experience from the day though.
~
Man customers: Excuse me miss, have you sold out of all your Black Friday specials?
Me: Well sir, we don't really have anything specific marked down just for Black Friday.
Man: Oh, really? No killer deals?? (Perplexed)
Me: Well sir, everyday is like Black Friday at TJ Maxx
~
I don't know if I am the only one who is TOTALLY amused by this, but I think it is so funny! I seriously couldn't think of anything else to say to the guy, I mean TJs has their crap marked down 60%.. What the heck else do you want?! I could not stop laughing, for days I swear!

I have been nursing the WORST flu bug ever this week. I thought for sure I had the pig flu, my body aches were the worst I've ever had in my entire life. And that's the truth. My fever ran over 100* for 3 days. I just wanted to die! Luckily, I am on the mends and should make a full recovery! haha

And on that note, it is December.... What the heck?!

4 comments:

  1. "Well sir, everyday is like Black Friday at TJ Maxx" HAHAHAHA Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that super amusing too! seriously...thats something my dad would do, tell me it wasnt him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't what's worse, getting up at 4:00 to go shopping or getting up at 5:30 to go hunting. Either way I think we were all successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love tj maxxxxxxx and running into you!!see you at christmas time!

    ReplyDelete